Saturday 13 December 2014

Why successful people Meditate






I’ve been introduced to meditation for a year now, from a good friend Richard, he always says meditation is the mind body soul. So I’ve been doing it for a week now and this is what I’ve learnt from it 

1.     It lowers depression in your life- Teaching this will experience less stress, anxiety and depression.

2.     it helps you sleep better-  by meditating your mind will train your emotions and moods, but it can also help you sleep better.

3.     It makes you a better person, A brighter person-  when I meditate I release  do – good behaviour and very focused on my goals and targets.

4.     It makes music sound smooth and better-  The mind is sensitive, so by allowing nice smooth music it relaxes the body and soul.

5.     It improves performance ability- I’m a very active and like to play a lot of sport by meditating it has improved my performance and ability. 

6.     Meditating has gave me the spirit to know my true self-  it has gave me the strength to seek out the blind spots and diminish our own flaws beyond reality.


7.      It lowers stress- Whenever I am stressed or feeling down I usually meditate for 45 minutes and then I’m happy as a child getting candy. 


No comments: