Saturday 13 December 2014

Visualization





Power of Visualization

I am big fan of power of visualization, I always manifest my reality but I don’t really notice it until a few days after. The power of visualization has been an magical experience journey in turning dreams to reality. It has helped many successful people like Oprah Winfrey, Jim Carrey, will smith, and many others background fields of industry.

Here is my personal approach how I visualize and manifest what I desire,

1.    When visualizing your dreams, involve all senses.- Touch, Sound, Sight, smell and taste. Please involve your emotions, laughing, smiling and celebrate the victory.

2.    Take on different Thoughts- See yourself Already Accomplishing your goals beginning with your own Imagination.

3.    Act you already have it- begin to talk, dress and be the person you want to be.

4.     Affirmations- Repeat talking to yourself loud, have that mental image in your mind of your desire purpose and goals.”E.g Money comes to me Abundantly and Frequently”

5.    Visualize Board – put together a vision board, cut out different images and words and pin it on your personal board. The key is to look at this daily or even have a little Positive Vision card and put it in your wallet to look at.

No comments: