Friday 9 January 2015

Some Nuggets of Habits to achieve Success

 Reading Books -  5- 10 Pages Of Personal Development 

I love reading books, they are a great source of knowledge. for me it inspires me and grows my self awareness. Every morning sets the mood for me, i read 5 pages of good content of postive Affirmations 


Get comfortable being Uncomfortable 

Every week i atleast try do something new or crazy , i try threaten my comfort zones. i also like challenging myself atleast 3 times a week, eventually everyday soon. 


Great Morning Routine 

I've been starting to get up at 6am to go on my Morning Runs, then i like to plan and set goals, this prepares my day smoothly.  I'm a big fan of affirmations so when i wake up i like to give thanks to God and say " Today is going to be a excellent day, Money comes to me easy and  Abundantly" i repeat it with believe.

No comments: