Monday 29 December 2014

Top 21 Drake Quotes




Rap must be changing cause I’m at the top and ain’t no one on top of me.- Drake

Came up, that’s all me. Stay true, that’s all me. No help, that’s all me. All me forreal.- Drake

I’m obsessed with perfection. I want to work. I don’t want to take this for granted.

- Drake


There’s just a time where it was like, just getting pussy. Where I was in that sort of ‘I’m young, I’m going to disconnect from my emotions and just do what everyone else tells me I should do and just be a rapper and have my fun.’ And for me as a person, it just doesn’t work. I just need something else. The seconds after a man reaches climax, that’s like the realest moment of your life. If I don’t want you next to me in that fifteen, twenty seconds, then there’s something wrong.

- Drake


All I care about is money and the city that I’m from. I’ma sip until I feel it, I’ma smoke it till it’s done. And I don’t really give a fuck, and my excuse is that I’m young. And I’m only getting older so somebody should’ve told ya.

-Drake


Hate the rumors, hate your bullshit, hate these f-cking allegations. I’m just feeling like the throne is for the taking, watch me take it!

-Drake


My life is mine to remember.

-Drake


My mother made me truly appreciate women.

-Drake


There are a lot of good women in New York.

-Drake


People like to build their own story about my life. I don’t know if it makes them feel better, or if it makes it okay for them to not like me, but the last thing I grew up as was rich.

-Drake


Trying to meet new women, it’s always a little more difficult as opposed to calling somebody I knew that’s single and trying to rebuild that connection.

-Drake



Sometimes it’s the journey that teaches you a lot about your destination.

-Drake


Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.

-Drake


I’m actually a very honest person, and sometimes I end up like, ‘Man, I said too much.’ It’s hard for me not to tell the truth when you ask me.

-Drake


A relationship can give you a gut wrenching feeling sometimes. It’s a real emotional ride.

-Drake


I’m not confrontational, but if someone challenges, I’m not going to back down.

-Drake


I’d rather tell you how I really feel.

-Drake


I’m mischievous, but I’m calculated.

-Drake


My favorite artists always documented emotion. Marvin Gaye and Al Green and Sade and Aaliyah.

-Drake


I would say that I’m more moved by melody, even though I love to rap.

-Drake


I don’t measure my success anymore by the Grammys. I can’t because I’ll just end up crushed.

-Drake



No comments: