Friday 19 December 2014

Popular live life to the fullest Quotes





"I don’t want to get to the end of my life and find that I have just lived the length of it. I want to have lived the width of it as well.” 
― Diane Ackerman


“Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all.”

― Helen Keller



“Do something instead of killing time. Because time is killing you.”

― Paulo Coelho



“My expectations were reduced to zero when I was 21. Everything since then has been a bonus.”
― Stephen Hawking



It’s the game of life. Do I win or do I lose? One day they’re gonna shut the game down. I gotta have as much fun and go around the board as many times as I can before it’s my turn to leave. 
-Tupac Shakur


The good times of today, are the sad thoughts of tomorrow. 
-Bob Marley


In times of great stress or adversity, it’s always best to keep busy, to plow your anger and your energy into something positive. 
-Lee Iacocca



Hard times don’t create heroes. It is during the hard times when the ‘hero’ within us is revealed. 
-Bob Rileya


“When you kill time, remember that it has no resurrection.”

― A.W. Tozer



“Perfection of character is this: to live each day as if it were your last, without frenzy, without apathy, without pretence.”

― Marcus Aurelius



“At the end of the day, let there be no excuses, no explanations, no regrets.” 
― Steve Maraboli


“We don’t have tomorrow, yet. All we have is this moment. And…what are you going to do with it?” 
Jeff Moore




Please Comment, Share & Like 

No comments: