Thursday 18 December 2014

Inspiration Qutoes for Athletes



"Maybe they hate me, because I’m too good".

-Cristiano Ronaldo


"Your love makes me strong, your hate makes me unstoppable!” 
-Cristiano Ronaldo

"Maybe they hate me, because I’m too good.” 
-Cristiano Ronaldo





“Keep working even when no one is watching.” 
-Alex Morgan




“I’ve never scored a goal in my life without getting a pass from someone else.” - Unknown




“God gives gifts to everyone, some can write, some can dance. He gave me the skill to play football and I am making the most of it.” 
-Ronaldinho 





“Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice and most of all, love of what you are doing or learning to do.” -Pele 

“Everything is practice.” -Pele




“It’s not the will to win, but the will to prepare to win that makes the difference" 



"There will be obstacles. There will be doubters. There will be mistakes. But with hard work, there are no limits.” 
Unknown


"Take your victories, whatever they might be, cherish them, use them, but don’t settle for them".


“It’s hard to beat someone who never quits.”


“Keep working even when no one is watching.” 
- Alex Morgan 



Bonus Inspirational Qutoes 

 “It’s not whether you get knocked down; it’s whether you get up.”
– Vince Lombardi



“I’ve missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I’ve been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.” 

– Michael Jordan




“Never give up! Failure and rejection are only the first step to succeeding.”
– Jim Valvano




“I hated every minute of training, but I said, ‘Don’t quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.’” 
– Muhammad Ali




 “It is not the size of a man but the size of his heart that matters.”
– Evander Holyfield




“The will to win is important, but the will to prepare is vital.”
– Joe Paterno



“Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. 
If I quit, however, it lasts forever.”
– Lance Armstrong





Please Comment, Share & like 


No comments: