Saturday 27 December 2014

Amazing Top Denzel Washington Quotes




“Every day, sincerely and without phoniness, Lou demonstrated by his actions how very vital it is – more than anything else – to understand and appreciate the people who work with you….Do your job well, learn your job well, but always remember that the people you work with are your most valuable asset. Embrace them. Honor them. Respect them”

“What it taught me was forgiveness. It taught me that when people present themselves in a certain way, there’s probably some back story or issue or reason for the way that they are. It’s not you. It’s them. And a lot of times, its about something that’s completely out of their control”

“When I was a child I thought I saw an angel. It had wings and kinda looked like my sister. I opened the door so some light could come into the room, and it sort of faded away. My mother said it was probably my Guardian Angel.”

“We’ve all received our share of good fortune, so that’s my definition of much. A single blessing is all the bounty in the world, and if you’ve been blessed at all you’re meant to pass some of that on. You’re meant to set a positive example. That’s our responsibility”

“My faith helps me understand that circumstances don’t dictate my happiness, my inner peace.”

“If you have an enemy, then learn and know your enemy, don’t just be mad at him or her.”

“Black or white good parts are hard to come by. A good actor with a good opportunity has a shot; without the opportunity it doesn’t matter how good you are.”

“I never really had the classic struggle. I had faith.”

“In Los Angeles, everyone is a star.”

“It’s simple: You get a part. You play a part. You play it well. You do your work and you go home. And what is wonderful about movies is that once they’re done, they belong to the people. Once you make it, it’s what they see. That’s where my head is at.”

“I’m very proud to be black, but black is not all I am. That’s my cultural historical background, my genetic makeup, but it’s not all of who I am nor is it the basis from which I answer every question.”

“Acting is just a way of making a living, the family is life.”

“You have to grab moments when they happen. I like to improvise and ad lib.”

“I work hard for the audience. It’s entertainment. I don’t need validation.”

“My mother never gave up one me. I messed up in school so much they were sending me home, but my mother sent me right back.”

“If you don’t trust the pilot, don’t go.”

“My ultimate life dream project is my kids. My family.”


Bonus Video Footage, Please share, like and Comment 





No comments: